1. These terms & conditions shall apply to the contract to the exclusion of any other terms & conditions put forward by The Partner.
2. Fly on The Wall Documentaries Ltd. (The Company) retains full copyright in all images, videos and audio, at all times, throughout the world, in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. The Company asserts his right to be identified as the author of all images, videos and audio, by the words: ‘Filmed by Stewart French for Fly On The Wall, London’
3. The Partner will have an appropriate licence to publish the sponsored videos for an agreed period. However, The Company retains the right in all cases to use the videos in any manner at any time and in any part of the world for the purposes of advertising or otherwise promoting its work. The Company shall be entitled to use the videos for the Fly On The Wall Uncut documentary and any other reasonable purposes, including but not limited to inclusion in any other future film projects.
4. Unless specified on a separate licence: (a) partners are licensed to use sponsored videos for marketing, pr & editorial use, in perpetuity, on behalf of the original entity who sponsored the videos; (b) Any publication of the videos to gain publicity for companies other than the original sponsor will require a reproduction fee to be paid to The Company; (c) The Company retains full copyright in all images and videos at all times throughout the world.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, partners do not have the right to publish or share the videos in any edited or adjusted form. Specifically, any audio-only release or distribution of performances from the sessions is strictly forbidden in the current agreement, and will require a seperate licence to be agreed.
6. The Company will keep confidential and will not disclose to any third parties or make use of material or information communicated to him/her in confidence for the purposes of the filming, save as may be reasonably necessary to enable the filmmaker to carry out his obligations in relation to the project.
7. Any information or data is kept in accordance with data protection principles set out in the Data Protection Act available on the ICO (Information Commissioner’s) website.
8. It is the Partner's responsibility to ensure that all the necessary clearances have been obtained to allow the films to be taken without hindrance or infringements of trademarks or copyrights. For example, any featured artist bears the responsibility for ensuring they are not in breach of contract with their record label.
9. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales
10. These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.